Monday, February 16, 2009

eBay Savings

I spent most of my Sunday in front of the computer hunting for bargain records on eBay. Not something I plan to do very often -- if I do, I ask now that someone stage an intervention -- but it was fun to pick up some good albums for very little money. Best of all, most of the albums are new to me: stuff I've liked over the years but never bought. By this morning, I'd won 11 auctions for 16 albums, all from reputable sellers and all listed as being in either Very Good or Mint condition. Total cost was $83.60, including shipping. That's not bad.

Beat Farmers - Poor & Famous
Beat Farmers - Van Go
Big Joe Turner - Boss Blues Live
Eleventh Day Dream - Praire School Freakout
Frank Zappa - Jazz from Hell
Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart - Bongo Fury
Hoodoo Gurus - Mars Needs Guitars
Hoodoo Gurus - Stoneage Romeos
Johnny & Edgar Winter - Together
Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter
Johnny Winter - Nothin' But the Blues
Johnny Winter - Still Alive and Well
Monty Python - Contractual Obligation Album
R.E.M. - Document
Robert Cray - Strong Persuader
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Soul to Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment